Who we are
School Focus is an on line publication from Magna Publications. Due to the fact 1972, the greater training group has turned to Magna for its well timed, large-good quality goods and solutions. The business is centered in Madison, Wis. For much more facts, go to www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
Faculty Target characteristics progressive methods, most effective practices, and refreshing perspectives for building a improved studying natural environment. Transient and to the level, our emphasis is on the functional, fairly than the theoretical. Certainly, we’re intrigued in why a system will work, but we’re even much more interested in how it will work and how other people can adapt and apply your techniques in their programs.
What we’re on the lookout for
Remember to ship us your most effective techniques relating to class layout, energetic mastering, class participation, assignments and functions, online training, variety and inclusion, grading and suggestions, teaching with technological know-how, and other subjects of fascination to today’s university school. Submissions must be about 900 to 1,300 words and phrases in length, not counting references.
- Submissions should consist of no extra than 25% theoretical data the rest should really be sensible suggestions for instructors to use.
- Owing to the character of on the net newsletters, authors are inspired to adopt a additional practical and informal tone than is anticipated in academic journals.
- Content must not have been registered for copyright or printed elsewhere (either on paper or electronically) prior to publication here.
- When citing sources, remember to use intext citations and a reference list (Chicago Model, desired). No footnotes or numbered endnotes need to be employed.
- The evaluate procedure will take 5-6 months. You should be affected individual.
The moment you’ve created your article, be sure to ship it as a Term doc to our editorial workforce: [email protected]
Make sure you include things like a quick bio (not your total CV) with your submission.
We glimpse ahead to acquiring your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!